- Patron must be 18 years of age and have an account in good standing.
- Patron must use his/her own card to request an interlibrary loan
- Only 3 interlibrary loans per patron can be requested at a time.
- The title requested must be at least one year old.
- Due dates are set by lending libraries. Some libraries will renew, some will not. It’s the patron’s responsibility to work with the local interlibrary loan contact to request a renewal before the item is due.
- If materials are not returned, the patron is responsible for all fines and processing fees.