A massive library containing over 6 billion historical records, including census, military, newspapers, birth/marriage/death records, directories, family trees, and many other record types.
The MyHeritage database contains over 6 billion historical records, including census, military, newspapers, birth/marriage/death records, directories, family trees, and many other record types. The record collections are most comprehensive for North America and Europe, but the database does contain hundreds of millions of records from other regions.
The MyHeritage Library Edition provides access to a wide range of U.S. historical records, including:
- Full U.S. Census (1790-1940) including index and images
- Public Records Index (816 million records)
- U.S. World War II Army Enlistment (8 million records
- Civil War Soldiers (6.3 million records)
- State & local birth, marriage, and death records (300 million records)
- Social Security Death Index (94 million records)
- Local directories, newspapers, registers, genealogies, etc. (over 100 million pages)
- Passenger & Immigration Lists (over 10 million)
- MyHeritage offers the most comprehensive set of European genealogical records in any database.
- Hundreds of millions of vital records from Germany
- England & Wales Census, 1841 – 1911 (200 million records)
- Ireland Census, 1901 & 1911 (9 million records)
- Census & Church records from Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Spain, UK, Ireland, Hungary, Slovakia, Germany, Finland, Netherlands, Italy, Switzerland, Poland, Portugal, and more
- Millions of family trees built by local European genealogists
Rest of World
The MyHeritage database also contains millions of records from Canada & Mexico, Latin America, Africa, Asia, and Australia, as well as family trees built by local genealogists in all of these locations.