With our new MobilePrint Service™, you can use your personal computer or mobile device to print to the library’s printers from anywhere. Simply submit documents for printing and come to the library to release and pick up your document using your library card!
Printing from a laptop or desktop computer:
- Begin by visiting http://www.printeron.net/lcpl/main
- Select the printer and enter your email address.
- Browse your computer to find and select the file you wish to print.
- Click the green print icon
You’ll see the status of your print job and a reference number. Bring that reference number with you when you come to pick up your print job.
How to print from tablet or smartphone app:
In order to print from your mobile device, you’ll need to install the PrinteOn App.
- Visit your device’s store for apps (use links below), install and open the PrinterOn App.
- Click No printer selected.
- Click Search. Search for “Laurel County Public Library”.
- Click LCPL Laurel County Public Library and click save.
Documents on your phone: When viewing the document, click in the upper right corner and upload the document to the PrinterOn App.
Photos from your phone:
- Open the app, click on photo and select a photo to print.
- Select the printer and click the print icon.
- Enter an email address and click on the check mark (you will receive a notice that the job started, and shortly after another message stating “Job Success”).
How to print using your email:
Simply send the items you want printed as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org (Note: Image files may not print correctly.)
Any attachment sent by email, by nature of the technology, is sent without encryption. If you’re printing sensitive information, it’s advised to use the web interface to upload your document or mobile app.